Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I


I was born a happy child........or so they say.
I never frowned, never cried........ or so they say.
I never feared, never troubled ....... or so they say.
I created a banter, loved to be caressed...... or so they say.
Mama's little angel,
Daddy's little girl,
Nana's eager starry-eyed child,
Nani's pretty butterfly,
Class clown,
Court jester,
Stage comic,
But behind closed doors................the curtain falls limply,
And then those sparkling, twinkling eyes suddenly shimmer with a watery haze.
She softly cries, she gently weeps, she quiety steals a tear... but the edges of her lips stay curved in a smile.....
"Hey what's that?" calls out a voice.
"Do you hear something?" another queries
"Looks like she's having another fit of laughter"
"It could only be her. Always laughing."
"That joyous sound, always makes my day."
She always laughs amidst even her tears..........or so they say!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

get a life

AG said...

GOD! that was awesome!!! a great post...n suits u absolutely fine.....

just goes to show how secretive u r, u dnt eventell stuff tofrnds like me! :(

Anand

Anonymous said...

Never leave the job half done coz what goes around comes around. Right ZEDEKIAH !

Anonymous said...

now that's heartfelt!!

Paul Singh said...

Nice work :P Had a look at several articles, however, I did want to see where it all began. And the verdict is: lovely first piece :P

btw. do you write songs as well?