Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Flicker


Three candles are lit with a spark

Each one does fade away the dark.

Each one shows us the way

Each one turning dark nights into day.


The first one gave me a smile

She said, "I’m going out in a while."

I say, "when you die where do you go?"

She said, "I’m going to fall with the snow."


The next one looked into me

She said, "where do you wanna be?"

I said, "I wanna fall with the snow.

But where do you wanna go?"

She said, "I’m gonna fly like a dove,

Through this world to search for my love."


Last one dances while dies.

She says, "when the turn comes you will fly."

I say, "what if I fly the wrong way?

I’ll need you to turn night into day."

She said, "I'm gonna shine with the stars,

So Ill always be where you are."


We’re joined with the soul of the world

Found in every boy and every girl

Ever tree, every sea, every hill

And in all of the men we kill.


Every bud, every bug, every stream

In all of the sins we redeem

Its in all of the songs we sing

Its found in everything.

No comments: