Saturday, March 25, 2006

Warped & Twsited-II

Abey yaar! when the hell is this God Damn Term Paper gonna finish and the documentary be all edited...................

Me going out of my head........................

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee................

Kisne bola tha itna complicated subject lene ko......

Bloody no eunuchs are willing to dance or perform and neither is this term paper condensing....................

History presentation too due..........
How the hell am I supposed to condense 50 years of Media, including print, radio and television in under ten minutes.....

I never knew losing weight could be that stressful and 'heavy.....'

weighed in 7 below normal today....... Not good.....

P.S. my normal is usually 10 over ..... No one scared of me now

1 comment:

Pallav said...

he he, everyone in mass com is gonna lose weight i think, and by the end of this course i think people like me will disappear.
yeah its too much work but someone's gotta do it...and u forgot to mention student reporter...that one brick hanging from my neck:)