Saturday, April 08, 2006

A letter

Hey people,

I need to know your firsts. Share those secret memories that youve held for so long. Your first memorable experiences.... Lets not lie, we all jump with joy and gleefully gaze at all our firsts.

Open that treasure box and show me what's inside.

All you musicians............tell me what you heard the first twang that greeted those tuned into ears.
All you performers.........tell me what greeted thee the first time you met the mask you had to adorn.
All you writters..............show me the first cuvers that you scribbled onto those yellowing sheets..
All you players..............make me too sweat it out through your first goal through the post..
All you seers................show me too that foresighted gaze the first time you looked through those new frames..
All you movie-makers..................show me what you saw the first time you look through that (un)familiar iris...
All you exploreres................narrate me that first voyage away from home......
All you people.................tell me the first passionate night, the first lip-lock, the first gaze through souls desired, the first nookie, the first time you tied your shoelases on your own, the first time he smiled your way, the first time she brushed her fingers through those blushing cheeks, the first slip, the first fall, the first jump, the first goof-up, the first test, the first breath, the first wasp bite, the first snake bite, the first dog bite or hey even the first bro - sis bite.

Talk to me ..... Enchant me.... Enlighten me..... I love to listen what makes your world a bit like Neverland.........

Bated breath....




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well.....there have been many firsts.......some i would like to cherish forever..as for the bad ones.....sometimes a lifetime isn't enuf to bury them deep in the ground....