Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Spiral of Silence


>Slish, slash the razor goes,
no-one cares, no-one knows,
What it is like to be like me
and how I long to be set free.
>Slish, slash, the razor glides
lifting flesh in strips and sides,
A blossom of blood begins to appear
Taking the pain away from fear.
>Slish, Slash a razors dance
fascinates me with a glance.
While along my arms a flood
Of pain , of memory in the blood.
>Slish, slash, I hesitate,
I have to stop before its to late,
I only cut enough to release
the rage inside, that will not cease
>Slish, slash, I cry in pain,
The power steps up the gain,
A second visit to the execution room
The first was but a test for the doom.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Un-complicatedly mysterious, your blog is a shrine I re-visit daily...

Tease my sensibility, entice my raison d'ĂȘtre, seduce my mind till I loose control...

I'm Loving it...

Zedekiah said...

Niraj......you're too kind..
thanks.

Zedekiah said...

Fun fUn FuN Foon foon fuN............
temme who wants to have fUn.......

i have plan....

Anonymous said...

the priest of Hedonism at your mercy,
pleasure is the highest good
whatever causes pleasure is right.
k.

Zedekiah said...

i do hope you dont mean holy fun.......but i do have a plan.....
but not holy

Pallav said...

not mass suicide i hope!
i mean some people in japan met on net and gathered up in a van on a remote hill and ignited a stove inside the van..all died of asphyxiation....i'd rather go out with a bang ha ha
whats the plan?

Zedekiah said...

boys! boys! my boys!!!!

since we all have our own hell. and our dreams never come....

lets drinnk to our deaths....

who's up for opening the wine cellar.... daru party........it almost comes without invitation... covered an event, got a champagne botte as payment...

smashed....lets smash way above those Japanese and make our own anime........